Logic Pro X inspired theme

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
I'm working on this at the moment, I wanted to ask what do you think about it :)

It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!
Stakeout Punch wrote:It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

You mean the icons? Yeah, I used the icon pack she provides :)
Looks really nice :)
IvanMaldonado wrote:
Stakeout Punch wrote:It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

Not only the icons - I use them in a theme as well. I'm talking more about some of the colors and the buttons.
Stakeout Punch wrote:
IvanMaldonado wrote:

Not only the icons - I use them in a theme as well. I'm talking more about some of the colors and the buttons.
I can not know wether or not the colors are like the ones rebecca used, I am colorblind myself so I have to use a color palette, yet if you say so, I'm sure it then looks awesome because Rebecca has a good taste!

And the buttons, well... they are buttons, they have to look like buttons :P
Looks nice!! Keep up the work. :) I'm definitely using that one when it comes out.
IvanMaldonado wrote:I'm working on this at the moment, I wanted to ask what do you think about it :)

Looking nice.
But I have a suggestion.
The dark greyblack colours look nice.
But using those same colours, it is possible, that a slight dark grey black gradient colour, might be better and make it look more cool. :)
It might add a stylish look to it too. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Looking nice.
But I have a suggestion.
The dark greyblack colours look nice.
But using those same colours, it is possible, that a slight dark grey black gradient colour, might be better and make it look more cool. :)
It might add a stylish look to it too. 8-)
I couldn't be happier with the results :)

Question:
When will be this theme released?
btw
Good job on the theme, very modern :)