Image-Line FL Studio 12 Theme

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
Thanks, but that's really not possible, and in order to get a similar skin, i would need really too much time, so that's only a concept, my real theme is like the other :)
Amazing! :O :D

I know there is mutch job and take alot of time. Do you know how mutch time or long you have left before it might be ready for release? :D
For the concept i will probably never do it, not until lmms will get fully customizable through css.

For the other one, i will release my work when a lmms 1.2.0 stable will be released, because maybe i will need to do change for every RC, so it's the best way. Thanks for the interest!
nice work!
H4CKTON3 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:28 pm
I'm working on a FL Studio 12 theme but i was wondering who's interested in it, so i'm asking you if you want this kind of theme (the only one i saw that want it is Acyde). I'm doing it for those people who can not afford FL Studio 12 but who really like his GUI and that while they are looking for a free alternative to it they find what happened to me LMMS, but they would like a more attractive graphics (even if with new versions have really been improved a lot), or that they are also just passionate about the big orange fruit. The theme for now would be perfectly compatible only with the LMMS 1.2.0 Beta RC2, because I'm using it because of problems when loading my old projects, but I will work to make it compatible with the latest RC5, even if it does not have the splash initial (why the hell was removed? Is there a way to reactivate it or is it completely missing?). In any case I was wondering if there were people really interested, because I do not know whether to continue the project because of the school and more.
Thanks for your interest.
Where can I download this theme?
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 pm
H4CKTON3 wrote:
I'm working on a FL Studio 12 theme but i was wondering who's interested in it, so i'm asking you if you want this kind of theme (the only one i saw that want it is Acyde). I'm doing it for those people who can not afford FL Studio 12 but who really like his GUI and that while they are looking for a free alternative to it they find what happened to me LMMS, but they would like a more attractive graphics (even if with new versions have really been improved a lot), or that they are also just passionate about the big orange fruit. The theme for now would be perfectly compatible only with the LMMS 1.2.0 Beta RC2, because I'm using it because of problems when loading my old projects, but I will work to make it compatible with the latest RC5, even if it does not have the splash initial (why the hell was removed? Is there a way to reactivate it or is it completely missing?). In any case I was wondering if there were people really interested, because I do not know whether to continue the project because of the school and more.
I'll answer your question with a news: as LMMS 1.2.0 stable has been officially released, now i have published the theme on the LSP, so that all of you can download it! :)

Here's the link

https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=15060
H4CKTON3 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 pm
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 pm
H4CKTON3 wrote:
I'll answer your question with a news: as LMMS 1.2.0 stable has been officially released, now i have published the theme on the LSP, so that all of you can download it! :)

Here's the link

https://lmms.io/lsp/?content=update&file=15060
Thanks man !
Thank you for the release. I love it, great work!

Is it possible to do a transparent splash screen?
I initially made, but LMMS has a bug, so it's possible but it won't work on windows. I chatted with lmms devs, but they don't think it's a serious issue, so it wasn't fixed
Oh, but its so popular with transparent splashs, I hope they fix it. Still great job! :D