LMMS Sampler Concept

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
So i made this concept for a possible future lmms sampler, it's bit inspired to DirectWave, and i think the final result is good.

Here it is:

What do you think? :)
i am COMPLETELY ON BOARD.
it looks super helpful and any sampler support will improve the experience
Think it looks great. :)
Thanks a lot , even if at the moment is only a concept :)
Roxas wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 pm
What do you think? :)
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it's great!!! I wish the devs could implement something like this! Also, I would want some parameters on types of pitchshifting on samples:

Default (Higher tone/freq = faster speed, lower tone = slower speed/lower Hz)
or
Fixed (Higher tone/freq = same length, lower tone = same length, just the pitch changed)
Thanks, but i think the fixed one you mentioned doesn't exist also in professional ones like image-line directwave, infact using multisamples have the purpose to fix a bit the pitch shifting problem, in normal sampler like audiofileprocessor
Roxas wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:52 am
Thanks, but i think the fixed one you mentioned doesn't exist also in professional ones like image-line directwave
Honestly, I dont know what that is actually called, since the two things are directly proportional/default setting of AFProcessor so I gave that term lol
It is like this in Audacity: Change pitch without changing the speed is the 'fixed' one

Really? even I-L's professional VST can't do it? ;A;
I know, i use audacity, but i've never seen that on a sampler, or a multisampler would be unnecessary, because you will need only one sample. With a multisampler, you can use a different sample for every single note, so that you can avoid pitch shifting
Awesome! Nice work! Dark and spacious!
Thanks!