How to settings to default themes for LMMS?

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
pls help me..
rymch wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm
pls help me..
1. On the Menu Bar click on EDIT and select SETTINGS
2. A window or dialog box appears, on the left side of the dialog box, select the Folder menu (2nd on the list).
3. Then Scroll down to the ARTWORK DIRECTORY and click the button on the right side of "C:\Program Files\LMMS\data\themes..." This will take you to your hard disk's browser.
4. Go to Drive C, Program Files, LMMS, data, themes, and select the folder called DEFAULT
5. Back to the dialog box? Click on OK and restart LMMS.
rymch wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:49 pm
pls help me..
Good explanation above
You should read this, if you actually want to make a theme
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Creating_a_Theme

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome rymch !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I decided to try making my own theme so I could have larger fonts. I expected the usual confusing CSS code I am used to seeing, but I'm finding the LMMS style.css to be well organized and there are actually helpful comments.

I am following the above instructions for creating a theme. Changing the font size is easy. I can see I need to make some of the little button images larger but I know how to do that in Gimp.

If I come up with something I think others may like I'll ask for comments.
wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:04 am
1. On the Menu Bar click on EDIT and select SETTINGS
2. A window or dialog box appears, on the left side of the dialog box, select the Folder menu (2nd on the list).
3. Then Scroll down to the ARTWORK DIRECTORY and click the button on the right side of "C:\Program Files\LMMS\data\themes..." This will take you to your hard disk's browser.
4. Go to Drive C, Program Files, LMMS, data, themes, and select the folder called DEFAULT
5. Back to the dialog box? Click on OK and restart LMMS.
you can also the following thread in which such issue is explained well