I can't get new theme to stick. What am I doing wrong?

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
I have downloaded and extracted a new theme from the share page and I have tried moving the folder to the themes directory (did not see an artwork directory - I am running 1.2.1 on Windows 10) but I don't see where the changes are sticking. LMMS just stays with the default theme.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for any help,
yeto
yeto wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:42 pm
I have downloaded and extracted a new theme from the share page and I have tried moving the folder to the themes directory (did not see an artwork directory - I am running 1.2.1 on Windows 10) but I don't see where the changes are sticking. LMMS just stays with the default theme.
What am I doing wrong?
You new theme has a folder of its own -right?
Inside Edit| Settings| Directories |Themes Directory
Browse to the folder with your new theme
Select it, save your settings, and restart lmms
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:48 pm
yeto wrote:
What am I doing wrong?
Yes, the new theme has a folder of its own. I browse and load this folder in "themes directory" > then I click OK > then I click Save. I close LMMS and reopen and the theme has reverted back to "data:\themes\default\".

This is the folder I am loading:

Dark Blue Final for LMMS version 1.2.0 and later (Best PianoRoll theme).tar

Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

Thank you,
yeto
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:48 pm
yeto wrote:
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you for taking time to reply. I finally got it to work.
yeto