Modifying Sidebar Browser

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
I was wondering if it was possible to be able to customize the sidebar located on the left side of screen.

The three main things I would like to be able to customize are....
1.) Is it possible to increase the width of the sidebar (when it is closed)?

2.) If so, is it possible to increase the size of the icons (my instruments, my samples, etc.) to fit this new sidebar width increase?
(Both when sidebar is closed and opened)

3.) Is it possible to remove the text labels from these icons that show up when icons are clicked on with mouse?
(This one I know is part of the LMMS coding itself, but just wishful thinking)

I believe the answer is no to all of these, but the reason I was maybe thinking some would be possible is that I changed a setting in the CSS file (can't remember what it was called) but I increased the pxl value and when I loaded up LMMS and clicked on sidebar icon the button enlarged upon opening the browser and made the toolbar part wider along with it.

Anyways if anyone has any info to share please let me know.
Thank You
sound8 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:09 pm
I was wondering if it was possible to be able to customize the sidebar located on the left side of screen.

The three main things I would like to be able to customize are....
1.) Is it possible to increase the width of the sidebar (when it is closed)?

2.) If so, is it possible to increase the size of the icons (my instruments, my samples, etc.) to fit this new sidebar width increase?
(Both when sidebar is closed and opened)

3.) Is it possible to remove the text labels from these icons that show up when icons are clicked on with mouse?
(This one I know is part of the LMMS coding itself, but just wishful thinking)

I believe the answer is no to all of these, but the reason I was maybe thinking some would be possible is that I changed a setting in the CSS file (can't remember what it was called) but I increased the pxl value and when I loaded up LMMS and clicked on sidebar icon the button enlarged upon opening the browser and made the toolbar part wider along with it.

Anyways if anyone has any info to share please let me know.
Thank You
Afaik there is no CSS-options. You would need to go into c++ code, and change parameters there. That on the other hand, would most likely be pretty easy, just edit some values, but it would soon create issues. If you take 'space' away from song-editor, because you want a wider sidebar, then you end up with a song-editor with bad proportions, and suddenly you ned to redesign that as well.. But that is related to the size of 'blocs' (TCOs), that has notes as dependency and and and..........
Not worth it -iow.