New LMMS UI Theme [Flat]

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
Thanks! :D
Perhaps we should have a section in wiki showing themes? What do you all think?
A nice theme you've done. I don't think there's anything more you could add or change ... :)
I think it would be a good idea. It might help prevent them from getting "buried" in the forum threads. Or, I wonder if a forum section dedicated to themes might be useful? Perhaps as a sub-section of "Your Projects". It might be overkill depending on how much activity theme creation gets though ...
musikbear wrote:Perhaps we should have a section in wiki showing themes? What do you all think?
It depends on how many themes we already have and how many people are making more of them. Not all existing themes are as good/useful as these ones, in my opinion.
These are progressing very well. The combination of yellow, red and blue on the screen shots is confusing to me though. Are the different colors intentional?
I made this comment on the other thread, but I think it is important to keep a centralized palette for the foreground colors as well as the shade colors used in the BG. Some BGs look like their a shade of yellow/orange and appear brownish in nature. Others look like a shade of blue/purple. Keeping these consistent will help.

What the devs really need to figure out is how to get those MDI window titles (the window borders with close, minimize, etc) a different color (themable via CSS). The default QT blue is throwing this off, but that isn't anything you can change until the devs figure that out. :)
tresf wrote:These are progressing very well. The combination of yellow, red and blue on the screen shots is confusing to me though. Are the different colors intentional?
Completely. I have done 3 versions of the same theme (one blue, one red and one green) Whatever the user choose, it's a matter of taste :)
tresf wrote:I made this comment on the other thread, but I think it is important to keep a centralized palette for the foreground colors as well as the shade colors used in the BG. Some BGs look like their a shade of yellow/orange and appear brownish in nature. Others look like a shade of blue/purple. Keeping these consistent will help.

What the devs really need to figure out is how to get those MDI window titles (the window borders with close, minimize, etc) a different color (themable via CSS). The default QT blue is throwing this off, but that isn't anything you can change until the devs figure that out. :)
I did what I could with the colors, I carefully used every color that matches (according to a page) so they could fit the better.
Design is probably not a job for a colorblind person. Someone could make a fixed color version of these as well :)
Hi, I'm currently working on a LMMS theme, and this is how it looks:

Any suggestions?