Page 1 of 2

Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 am
by IvanMaldonado
I'm working on this at the moment, I wanted to ask what do you think about it :)

Image

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:04 am
by Stakeout Punch
It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:47 am
by IvanMaldonado
Stakeout Punch wrote:It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

You mean the icons? Yeah, I used the icon pack she provides :)

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:48 am
by ACYDE Music
Looks really nice :)

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 am
by Stakeout Punch
IvanMaldonado wrote:
Stakeout Punch wrote:It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

You mean the icons? Yeah, I used the icon pack she provides :)
Not only the icons - I use them in a theme as well. I'm talking more about some of the colors and the buttons.

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:37 am
by IvanMaldonado
Stakeout Punch wrote:
IvanMaldonado wrote:
Stakeout Punch wrote:It looks a lot like the version Rebecca is working on, IMO. I can see the differences though!

You mean the icons? Yeah, I used the icon pack she provides :)
Not only the icons - I use them in a theme as well. I'm talking more about some of the colors and the buttons.
I can not know wether or not the colors are like the ones rebecca used, I am colorblind myself so I have to use a color palette, yet if you say so, I'm sure it then looks awesome because Rebecca has a good taste!

And the buttons, well... they are buttons, they have to look like buttons :P

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:58 pm
by The Chill Fox
Looks nice!! Keep up the work. :) I'm definitely using that one when it comes out.

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 pm
by brandystarbrite
IvanMaldonado wrote:I'm working on this at the moment, I wanted to ask what do you think about it :)

Image
Looking nice.
But I have a suggestion.
The dark greyblack colours look nice.
But using those same colours, it is possible, that a slight dark grey black gradient colour, might be better and make it look more cool. :)
It might add a stylish look to it too. 8-)

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:35 am
by IvanMaldonado
brandystarbrite wrote:
Looking nice.
But I have a suggestion.
The dark greyblack colours look nice.
But using those same colours, it is possible, that a slight dark grey black gradient colour, might be better and make it look more cool. :)
It might add a stylish look to it too. 8-)
I couldn't be happier with the results :)

Image

Re: Logic Pro X inspired theme

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:22 am
by ACYDE Music
Question:
When will be this theme released?
btw
Good job on the theme, very modern :)