anyone with a white/clear/light theme ?

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
I'm looking for a theme for LMMS to replace the default one.
Specifically I'm looking for a white theme, the current blue/dark one is ok, but it's getting boring and confusing as all it's too dark.
Also with cool/minimal/abstract but recognizable icons would be great.
Anyone knows where I can find something like the theme I described?
and possibly could you teach me how to install it?
thank you in advance
emanuelepepi wrote:I'm looking for a theme for LMMS to replace the default one.
Specifically I'm looking for a white theme, the current blue/dark one is ok, but it's getting boring and confusing as all it's too dark.
Also with cool/minimal/abstract but recognizable icons would be great.
Anyone knows where I can find something like the theme I described?
and possibly could you teach me how to install it?
thank you in advance
I do not know of any, but did you check the LSP for Themes? If not, you can find them here -> https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=browse&cate ... &sort=date
heh.
people ask me to post things on soundcloud, but what about no previews in that page?
how could people download that stuff without a screenshot of it, honestly? :/
emanuelepepi wrote:heh.
people ask me to post things on soundcloud, but what about no previews in that page?
how could people download that stuff without a screenshot of it, honestly? :/
OK, i am freaking done with your stupid attitude! all you ever do is complain! i Tried to help! but you just come back with that! Thats all you ever come back with, a jab at people who use soundcloud! Y'know why we cant post screenshots on that page? because the site doesn't allow it. maybe you should download and try them out. It's like a surprise! or maybe read the darn description of the theme.
Had a bad day or what, my friend?
emanuelepepi wrote:Had a bad day or what, my friend?
How about him being sick of you taking quips whenever you get a chance at SoundCloud users? He never mentioned screenshots or anything to do with SoundCloud. He just linked you to the lmms file hosting page. There is no need for you to bring SoundCloud into the conversation at all.

Regarding the no screenshots, I agree that yes, it can be frustrating to not be able to see a screenshot. Just keep asking around alright?
I forgot to mention, you can make your own theme, you are an artist after all.
I thought about that, but if somebody did it before what would be the deal?
About him being sick or not, I'm not his doctor or psychologist, I don't tell anyone how to deal with rejection, patience and netiquette. So would you please stop pretending to demonize me, thank you.
emanuelepepi wrote:I thought about that, but if somebody did it before what would be the deal?
About him being sick or not, I'm not his doctor or psychologist, I don't tell anyone how to deal with rejection, patience and netiquette. So would you please stop pretending to demonize me, thank you.
Oh I didn't do that, you did most of that on your own. I talk a lot with a lot of smaller, younger LMMS artists aside from Pankakez, and the general concensus is that none of them like you. To put it simply, they see you as a narcissistic a**hole who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I've reserved judgement until now, but the fact that you're suggesting he's sick--mentally or otherwise--is absolutely absurd.

If you want the other artists to take you seriously, stop taking quips at their platform or trying to suggest that they need a doctor/psychologist when they finally get sick of having you be snarky whenever you get a chance. There's a reason brandystarbrite is the only person who listens to your songs nowadays.
Hey musikbear or one of the other mods, mind locking his topic down? Quite frankly I've said what all the younger artists have been begging me to say for a while, and honestly, this thread should have been locked down a while ago.

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 131 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests