anyone with a white/clear/light theme ?

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
yep, I thought that too.
but, as you see, I didn't directly attack anybody by saying things like
"we talk about you, we hate you and now we want you to know it"
I started this topic, somebody replied, I said there were no screenshot and the madness begun.
And I didn't start the madness.
So let's wait for the mods to decide who started the madness, because I've not lost my cool not even once by directly attacking somebody without any previous attack toward me.
I always replied politely and I've said no vulgar, explicit or gross words, unlike other users here.

I am one against many, here. I don't go around offending people and I don't go team-hating somebody. It's a unhuman behaviour that can't be tolerated, it's not about sensitivity. That's lack of correctness. As I said before: it's too easy when you're many and I'm only one, and I call this hate. So, against this hate, I can only look for the help of the mods.
emanuelepepi wrote:soundcloud is lame and conformistic piece of javascript junk. I personally hate that place as much as I hate all the people who fall in love with an orange play button rather than using their brain. Nobody gets famous or successful with soundcloud anyway, see how many people offer their " real soundcloud listens and subscribers", that place is full of scammers and fake talent-scouts. People can keep dreaming, if they want...
Thats from your first topic, you attacked people who used soundcloud.
emanuelepepi wrote:I've said no vulgar, explicit or gross words
Never been vulgar eh? might wanna check the title of this post mister.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5996&p=22700#p22700

Just because you say please, and thank you, and "Friend"...doesnt mean your being "polite". its like saying "**** off...please" Just because i added "please" doesnt mean its all of a sudden rainbows and unicorns!

So just crawl back into your "Safe Space" where there is no "Hate".
Nice move of you to bring back the past, really clever move to distract other viewers from the present. Too bad it's another topic, it's about an experimental track and the same words were written with strange symbols to avoid direct understanding of those vulgar words (which were not attacking anybody, btw).
Really nice attempt though, especially if in that topic there is no clue about me directly attacking anybody.
I guess you should stay in this topic and take a look at what I've written here, instead of going anywhere else, looking for proofs of what? Of my experience in experimental sounds and weird songs?
Or maybe you're against my point of view about soundcloud? Good luck with that.
It's just like you didn't even read what I've written in the topic, calling it "trash" myself, to avoid people getting offended by it.

stay in topic. or if you really want to censor the world, call Cannibal Corpse and tell them how much you care about politeness, yet you hate like anyone else.
emanuelepepi wrote:Nice move of you to bring back the past, really clever move to distract other viewers from the present. Too bad it's another topic, it's about an experimental track and the same words were written with strange symbols.
Really nice attempt though, especially if in that topic there is no clue about me directly attacking anybody.
I guess you should stay in this topic and take a look at what I've written here, instead of going anywhere else, looking for proofs of what? Of my experience in experimental sounds and weird songs?
Or maybe you're against my point of view about soundcloud? Good luck with that.
It's just like you didn't even read what I've written in the topic, calling it "trash" myself, to avoid people getting offended by it.

stay in topic.
You only replied to half of my post, how do you feel about the rest? did i put some truth out there? *Gasp* Did i...did i correct you of wrongs you've done? what? wrongs? no...no...that could never happen.
This is just boring.
You're ruining my user-experience of this forum.
emanuelepepi wrote:This is just boring.
I see your avoiding it. interesting.
emanuelepepi wrote:This is just boring.
And guess what, you are too, have a good day.
oh God, thank you.
People calm your fucking shit here or I'll start locking topics one by one
Or if that doesn't work I'm going to start banning people. Everybody has opinions and fighting over opinions is stupid so don't fucking do it. Or do it, I'm not your mom or dad, but it's going to get ugly if you people can't treat each other with respect.