anyone with a white/clear/light theme ?

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
I'm not your psychologist neither.
You should consider finding one as you really lost your cool, my friend.
In the meanwhile, though, I reported you and your dear friend for use of unproper language and hate speech. 8-)
There's a reason brandystarbrite is the only person who listens to your songs nowadays.
It's good and enough for me. At least he doesn't need a psychologist.
And btw, they're not songs, they're tracks. I don't sing in them.

Listen to me.
I'm used to this kind of mass behaviours. You are not big surprise for me.
I say something the mass don't like very well, I say it again because I don't think I've hurted anyone... and people get mad. Lol. Sorry, that's not my fault. You're just like the same event repeating over and over.
narcisistic
that doesn't even make me laugh. it's good that few people listen to my music and like what I say. the other half can keep their hate but use it against me and you'll be reported. :lol:

You can keep your "silent circles" with whoever you want. If you don't like someone, it's no use you talk behind someone's back in order to see your point of view confirmed.

Maybe what you saw was a strong individuality, not narcisism as narcisism is usually possessed by highly hypocrite people. And I say the truth, straight to the face of the listener, so call me again a narcistic individual if you want to be reported for hate speech.
who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread
so you're telling me those people know exactly what's inside my mind? use synthesis, my friend: tell me I'm arrogant, that's a fine and pretty descriptive word. But being presumptuous is out of my head. Usually presumptuos people think they know what's inside other people's head, you know. Narcisistic people do it too, and they like the company of other narcisistic people to see their narcisistic point of view confirmed, so they will feel less alone, inside.
Poor little babies. :(
If you want the other artists to take you seriously
nope, you're suggesting me to behave like I'm not. I'm not interested in being taken seriously by anyone, I'm not the biggest slice of bread, you know. :)
I'm not Akira Yamaoka, Aphex Twin, Skrillex, Koji Kond or other great artists which have my esteem. I'm nothing compared o them. Call me narcisistic again.;)
having you be snarky whenever you get a chance
oh so you mean that if I express my opinion about something, like soundcloud, and that "something" is liked by anyone, nobody will like what I say? Oh that's a really useful suggestion to correct my attitude, sir, I'm so deeply thankful for your kind consideration toward my psychological health.

If you didn't notice, my last sentece was pretty sarcastic.

But thank you all anyway for hijacking this topic.
emanuelepepi wrote: In the meanwhile, though, I reported you and your dear friend for use of unproper language and hate speech. 8-)
emanuelepepi wrote: I say something the mass don't like very well, I say it again because I don't think I've hurted anyone... and people get mad. Lol. Sorry, that's not my fault. You're just like the same event repeating over and over.
emanuelepepi wrote: that doesn't even make me laugh. it's good that few people listen to my music and like what I say. the other half can keep their hate but use it against me and you'll be reported. :lol:
Hypocrisy.
Eh, fine by me. Quite frankly I'm done here. If I am to be suspended sticking up for the smaller guys, so be it. They're all afraid of being suspended so if I must be their scapegoat, I will gladly be such.
What the heck. I...i don't even know what to say, i have never met someone with so much hate in their heart. This just makes me sad. :cry:
I'm just a user here.
You go team-hating a normal user and I'm the one full of hate?
You go team-hating a normal user because you think he's unfriendly, and I'm the hypocrite one?
You hijack my topics, then pretend them to be locked, and then you don't know what to say?
review your actions and thoughts, people.
3 vs 1 is too easy.
Regarding unpopular opinions and non-conformist behaviour, I respect you and I defend your freedom of speech.

Regarding reporting the so called "hate speech", I will not tolerate intolerance. There are very few exceptions that justify reporting in my opinion.
caLRo wrote:
Regarding reporting the so called "hate speech", I will not tolerate intolerance. There are very few exceptions that justify reporting in my opinion.
paradox.
to not tolerate intolerance is intolerance.
you're really tolerant, you should probably ignore those who don't fit your opinions.
you know: "live and let live".

not " live, team-hate a normal user, hijack his topics, then pretend to be the wounded one. "
full of hate
sorry pal, but that's a lie.
when I compose music, hate doesn't help me at all, that's why I trained myself to recognize it and tell people they're spreading hate. exactly what you're doing.
emanuelepepi wrote:
caLRo wrote:
Regarding reporting the so called "hate speech", I will not tolerate intolerance. There are very few exceptions that justify reporting in my opinion.
paradox.
to not tolerate intolerance is intolerance.
you're really tolerant, you should probably ignore those who don't fit your opinions.
you know: "live and let live".

not " live, team-hate a normal user, hijack his topics, then pretend to be the wounded one. "
You don't get to decide what is hate speech and what's not.

I trust the mods to exercise good judgment on this one.
of course I can't decide mod's decisions.
but I can say that's hate, because of what I can feel from those words, only a senseless person wouldn''t recognize it.

and ask them. ask them if they hate me.

of course they will tell you they don't, because they've been reported. they wouldn't admit they hate me. their words would have been different if they didn't actually hate me.
but trust me, if somebody tells me what I'm not, and also tries to mob me, telling me he knows other people by chat and those people expressed their disapproval towards me, what would you think? is it a friendly feeling or just plain hate?

I'm taking your hate people, box it and send it to the mods. That's what I do.
Did it cross your mind that others could do the same? I mean, if everyone here had the same degree of hate sensitivity as you do, wouldn't that overburden the mods with reports? As you said, ignoring may sometimes be a better option.

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 173 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:04 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest