Noob Vs Calf Vintage Delay

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
What's the deal with Calf Vintage delay? I have a part that sounds great but the left and right starts to sync/stink when I keep listening to the part, I know it must be something obvious that I'm not seeing (I'm burnt out) I think it's the tempo because when I type in 45 and press enter it changes to 44.8875 so I'm guessing it's that? If someone could help me find a solution that would be amazing.
Mostly edit with the tempo and amount. But mess with the mix mode that edits the panning. It may help ;)
SV91 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 pm
What's the deal with Calf Vintage delay?
If its still an issue, you can try my method for synchronization of dials
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMroQY31NU
Thanks for the tutorial Musikbear, this has solved my problem :D you have a lot of helpful videos, thank you for making them they are very helpful. :)
Also you have a very soothing/relaxing voice, you would defiantly gain a following with the ASMR trend on YouTube

Should I delete this post now that it's answered or leave it for other people if they have same problem?
SV91 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 6:13 pm
Should I delete this post now that it's answered or leave it for other people if they have same problem?
Tnx :´) Great that it worked.

Please never delete anything at all from the posts. We like to keep everything here as a knowledge DB, so no edits!