How to make a build up sound to a big bass drop ?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
i'm looking for make a progressive drop sound and i want to make a big sound building. im new so i'm kinda lost.

Here its a example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-dkoHpvz8

pls help
Have you ever looked at what is being done in the LSP https://lmms.io/lsp/
The Projects section may interest you (by spending time).
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 pm
Have you ever looked at what is being done in the LSP https://lmms.io/lsp/
The Projects section may interest you (by spending time).
Oh ty

Cool stuff there
There is a bit of everything, more elaborate projects than others, more experienced users than others, ... :)
brunalde wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:58 pm
im new
Yes you are :) So, Welcome to the forum brunalde! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

In case you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, this is the right place
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Perhaps my LMMS rookie-guide can interest you? Link in signature.
1. Highpass Filters: Cut that bass out so it sounds bigger when the bass drops.

2. Narrowers: Crank it up to the point that it becomes mono by the time the drop hits, and then smash them in the ears with enormous stereo sounds!

3. Lowpass Filters (optional): Most don't think of this, because they only worry about the bass, but higher frequencies make things sound exciting, so if you lowpass things before the drop, it'll make the impact much more powerful!

4. Risers (optional): You probably know what this is. I like using ZynAddSubFX's PADsynth with a sawtooth "Power" wave, and crank the Bandwidth up to 200. I then MODULATE the pitch to move upwards each note, and then AUTOMATE the pitch (outside of ZynAddSubFX, be sure to turn Range all the way up) to move upwards. You should find your own method.

There are many more ingredients, but those four are probably the most important.
Douglas wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 pm
1. Highpass Filters: Cut that bass out so it sounds bigger when the bass drops.

2. Narrowers: Crank it up to the point that it becomes mono by the time the drop hits, and then smash them in the ears with enormous stereo sounds!

3. Lowpass Filters (optional): Most don't think of this, because they only worry about the bass, but higher frequencies make things sound exciting, so if you lowpass things before the drop, it'll make the impact much more powerful!

4. Risers (optional): You probably know what this is. I like using ZynAddSubFX's PADsynth with a sawtooth "Power" wave, and crank the Bandwidth up to 200. I then MODULATE the pitch to move upwards each note, and then AUTOMATE the pitch (outside of ZynAddSubFX, be sure to turn Range all the way up) to move upwards. You should find your own method.

There are many more ingredients, but those four are probably the most important.
Oh thank you for that, its cool how the impact seems stronger with high frequencies.

Gonna make something than i will post later for a review