So I found a MIDI FIle for Sacred Moon and...Oh boy.

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Good news, I did manage to find a MIDI File for Sacred Moon, however I don't know whether I should get ALL of these instruments together or not. I don't even know where you can find a "Celesta Echo". I know that you can get already done vocals with some choir VSTs but I think If I got a human person to do it, it would be more authentic. So, how do you think I should go about producing this? I know it's going to sound good but I just don't know how to start.
First Half:

Second Half:

Here is the Instrument List:

What Sacred Moon sounds like:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3jAeOT5Wo
DJStarbreaker wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:19 pm
I know that you can get already done vocals with some choir VSTs but I think If I got a human person to do it, it would be more authentic.
Maybe you can sing it yourself? And you could process your own voice recorded with chorus effect?
I'm a horrible singer and I don't know if my headphones are capable of recording audio. They are Earforce X12s (Turtle Beach)

What I'm thinking is that I'm going to have someone record some vocals for me, either someone on the LMMS forums or one of my friends. Just trying to find all these instruments for now
Horrible singer? With a lot of post-record treatment, all is doable (the best as the worst).
These are the headphones that I have, it has an external mic but is there a good free audio program I can use?

With Audacity?

(you have also the possibility of recording with the phone?)