Strange sounds of instruments

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
adambeneter wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:48 am
In many cases, many of my plugs (eg. vst, sf2 and internal instruments like pianos from zynaddsubfx) sound like here
It will help us if you name one or several of the default presets, where you experience this. You mention zynaddsubfx, so what presets will have this after-rumble.
The one you have in your demo -are they samples in any way, because i think i hear a sample 'end' in the first one

Also! and important!
Are they factory-presets, or have you added effects ?
That is very important! so answer!
adambeneter wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:14 pm
in 'soft piano 2' or 'nylon guitar'
Those i have and i will come back to that.
original flute and grand piano from dsk hq paid version
(if they are samples?!)
It is highly possible that they are. DSKs VSTs are a lot like SFplayer, They have a library of samples, that the UI can modulate
are these samples weak or what? maybe EQ could do something or attack parameter / release should be changed...
In this case i think they are 'weak'/ flawed. If the actual artefact is in the recording, you cant 'fix' it.

Back to zasfx, i made this tiny test (attached) with a beatles sample. I hear no artefact at all.
These are the factory-versions of the presets - Eg nothing has been changed.
Can you check if you have added any effect on the FX tab. If you have i know what going on, and i may make a tutorial this weekend, addressing the issue, if i find time.

Attachments