midi controller and beat editor ...

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
hello all . a question ^^
the midi control of the photo is removed as I reboot the computer. in which file to edit I could assign a controller to this button, and it remains after a reboot ....plz ^^

and in bonus if you had ... i search a pdf of all effect of lmms .
a description of the different buttons of each effect.

thx to all ^^
MadGeek wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 pm
the midi control of the photo is removed as I reboot the computer.
Not sure i understand
You have made something like Image
* saved project
* shut lmms down
* shut pc down
* rebooted pc
* opened project in lmms
Now the made connection, has gone
Is that correct?
Could it have something to do with not having the external midi hw powered up..?
Im not a midi hw owner, so i am fishing in mud...

i search a pdf of all effect of lmms . a description of the different buttons of each effect.
Oups .. we dont have one. There are thousands of buttons, and the task of explaining everyone has not been done.
Search the net for a specific plugin, or ask specific questions here. A comprehensive description does not exists
yes ! after reboot i found this !
and i want it reboot with that !

and for the effect, I wanted to mastering my live whith limit, precisely because it cuts in case of spades then returns to the normal time that the limit does not need to limit.
I was wondering what the next touch was. the exact role of limit? the even more exact role of lookahead, then of release, then on the multiband the S1,2,3,4 q1,2,3,4 and the weight1,2,3,4

the idea for the mastering is to prevent the peak by a cut of sound that is restoring, on the mutliband so that the sound is cut in 4 and that suddenly 1/4 of the frequency are cut for a very short time in case of peak, all while trying not to change the tone of the song.
Here is a description (for linux versions that are more recent):
https://calf-studio-gear.org/doc/Limiter.html
https://calf-studio-gear.org/doc/Multib ... miter.html
Thx à lot for link