How to do edm music?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
:? There is a plugin or something to do edm or hardstyle music? Please help me... and if you can give me other advice.. Thanks.
Ps. Sorry for my English.
I would say that to do edm or hardstyle, you can study the codes of these genres, so analyze several typical tracks to identify what they have in common, the characteristics of these genres. I do not think there are plugins specific to these genres. Maybe there are trends, maybe producers of these genres are using this compressor rather than that one, but I do not think that's of any importance. Idk.

You're welcome!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:05 am
I would say that to do edm or hardstyle, you can study the codes of these genres, so analyze several typical tracks to identify what they have in common, the characteristics of these genres. I do not think there are plugins specific to these genres. Maybe there are trends, maybe producers of these genres are using this compressor rather than that one, but I do not think that's of any importance. Idk.

You're welcome!
Thanks
Firstly since you are new here Welcome to the forum Gabriele ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

øøøøøøøø
Gabriele Rocchia wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:32 pm
There is a plugin or something to do edm or hardstyle music?
There are several, that has the punch and power you will like in hard-style.
On top of that list :
Synth1
I also recommend Synth1 for you, because you can find many preset for hard-style online.
What else could you do?
* Study pieces of Hard-style.
* Understand
** BPM and structure
** effect usage
** builds
** breaks
Experiment, and re-build famous passages of the songs you like

and remember: Basics like music-theory and understanding scales and key, are -fundamentally- important
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cH1Rs56V8c
musikbear wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 pm
Firstly since you are new here Welcome to the forum Gabriele ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

øøøøøøøø
Gabriele Rocchia wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:32 pm
There is a plugin or something to do edm or hardstyle music?
There are several, that has the punch and power you will like in hard-style.
On top of that list :
Synth1
I also recommend Synth1 for you, because you can find many preset for hard-style online.
What else could you do?
* Study pieces of Hard-style.
* Understand
** BPM and structure
** effect usage
** builds
** breaks
Experiment, and re-build famous passages of the songs you like

and remember: Basics like music-theory and understanding scales and key, are -fundamentally- important
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... cH1Rs56V8c
thanks you so much