Drum Pattern For This Song?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Ok so this maybe somewhat of a weird question but I'd like some help figuring out the drum pattern of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVwWKaXmWY at 3:42 and when I say drum pattern i meant for what it uses lika an hi-hat and stuff. I know that it has a 4x4 Kick but for the others I am confused. I am not good at drum programming.
Khron0 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:18 am
Ok so this maybe somewhat of a weird question but I'd like some help figuring out the drum pattern of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVwWKaXmWY at 3:42 and when I say drum pattern i meant for what it uses lika an hi-hat and stuff. I know that it has a 4x4 Kick but for the others I am confused. I am not good at drum programming.
Hey, what's up Khron0? :D
It seems alot of people missed your post. :P

I saw your post a few weeks ago, but was too busy with many things, to even answer back. :P

Okay. I listened to that cool track a few times. And this is what I was able to figure out.

This one is for the kick drum.

And this, is how the notes for the hihat, might probably look.

I hope that helps.
Enjoy!! :)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:21 am
Hey, what's up Khron0? :D
It seems alot of people missed your post. :P

I saw your post a few weeks ago, but was too busy with many things, to even answer back. :P

Okay. I listened to that cool track a few times. And this is what I was able to figure out.

This one is for the kick drum.

And this, is how the notes for the hihat, might probably look.

I hope that helps.
Enjoy!! :)
Hey brandy! Doing fine just finished a track. Kinda been busy as well since school is coming up.

I completely have forgotten about this post and thanks for having the time to reply :). I already figured out the pattern since I started practicing drum programming for loops and stuff, and your pattern is the same. I realized it was a simple drum beat. Still thanks for replying. Cheers!.