Quality

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
If I disable the wi-fi connection (or any internet connection) and my antivirus does the quality of my songs improve?
The quality of the song could improve only using other sounds or vsts, so changing the quality of the sounds, what you wanna do could only improve the way you make music, so if you don't have a powerful pc, that could avoid more freezes and lags of the program.
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm
:: disable the wi-fi and antivirus :: does quality improve?
Would be totally dependent of your hw. -I know that icq and messenger, can cause cracks in all programs, including lmms, but if you have a minor pc setup, then just do disable everything. -Also look for stupid (game)-updaters, anticheat stuf and other game related stuff, that a lot of peeps have running in the background, without knowing about it. Everything that eats resources
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm
If I disable the wi-fi connection (or any internet connection) and my antivirus does the quality of my songs improve?
Yep. Yes it will.
And you got some nice answers, from the guys above. :)

To add, if you have a low powered PC, then that might be a very good option.
From personal experience, I do that on my old PC too. (disable anti-virus and wifi)
And it helps improve, the quality of of my songs.

PS: And as bear suggested, disabling game updater options, does help alot too. :)
Thanks Brandy!