How to make music faster?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I spend days and months without finishing a single song and sometimes I do not even finish, does anyone have some trick to finish the songs faster?
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am
I spend days and months without finishing a single song and sometimes I do not even finish, does anyone have some trick to finish the songs faster?
Yeah, use a midi keyboard and learn the basics of music production
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
I spend days and months without finishing a single song and sometimes I do not even finish, does anyone have some trick to finish the songs master?
There is really no easy way, to answer that question. :P
The most I can say, is that completing the song, all depends
on the will and desire of the individual, who is making the song.
The same thing can be said, with creating video games. :D
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
There is no easy way to make music faster ,unless you hire a Ghost Producer.

Like what brandy said, its all about your determination. Most of the well-known producers today as well as those underground/lesser-known (for lack of a better term) had to go through this phase as well. Even I did a few weeks ago. If you will create a track don't think about if you will finish it, think about what you can do with it. If you have an idea already laid out, don't think about it too much and come back again when you feel refreshed. It won't matter if it takes you months for one track. So uhh yeah, enough of that paragraph so here's my tip for you:
- Keep producing. You'll get used to it.
-Develop a workflow of some sort.
-If you feel frustrated, stay away from it for a while and cool off. Feeling irritated about this will just lower your productivity.
So that's all for this very long reply :) Happy producing.
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Well, to give you an idea, I have 277 projects and I have not finished a single track yet ... but I'm getting better ... with details :lol: