The side chain does not work

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
This is frustrating!
So I'm currently using the latest LMMS beta version, and I created a melody in the baseline editor and then applied side chain on the FX that all the leads were in, and it sounded great and then when I laid down the structure and previewed it the side-chain automatically seems to phase shift it by 90 degrees , and the worst part is that these changes are not shown on the lfo controller hence neither can I automate it nor be sure that it is the side-chain which is shifting it by 90 degrees, for sure, and so being a rational person, I tried to phase shift by 90 degrees myself which in turn would allow the side chain to work like it used to. but to my shock it didn't and remained at an offset of roughly 90 degrees. This causes some subtle changes which in turn are changing the way the drop sounds completely. I don't know if this problem is only on my PC or if it is a glitch in every copy of LMMS 1.2.0-rc. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. :(
maskeo wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:51 am
when I laid down the structure and previewed it, the side-chain automatically seems to phase shift it by 90 degrees.

Very odd :|
i properly need to examine the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it.
To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights
Sorry false alarm the side chain started working properly once I restarted lmms. Sorry for the false alarm.
maskeo wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:09 am
Sorry for the false alarm.
Np, great that it works now.