Need 8 Bit Composer for Pixel Horror/Puzzle Game

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I am the owner of a new company called Instinct Loop, We do not have any income yet so we need volunteers, our volunteers will get a share of what we make off of the game.

Here is what the game is about:

It's called "In the Shadows", It's about a boy who can see monsters that nobody else can and these monsters are trying to take over his mind and control his body. He must dive deeper and deeper into his self conscience to stop the problem at it's roots!

You can email me at WolfHybrid23@instinct-loop.xyz or join our discord: https://discord.gg/aUaBvgs
WolfHybrid23 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:09 am
I am the owner of a new company called Instinct Loop,
Interesting! but i would suggest that you find some examples on youtube, of what you are looking for. 'Horror/ suspense' can be quite versatile, even in 8-bit :p

What platform are your game aimed at, and in what language do you code?

If you have any examples of something like demos or similar on youtube, that you have done previously, it will also create more response -for sure
musikbear wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:16 am
WolfHybrid23 wrote:
I am the owner of a new company called Instinct Loop,
Interesting! but i would suggest that you find some examples on youtube, of what you are looking for. 'Horror/ suspense' can be quite versatile, even in 8-bit :p

What platform are your game aimed at, and in what language do you code?

If you have any examples of something like demos or similar on youtube, that you have done previously, it will also create more response -for sure
It's hard to point out exactly the kind of samples I need. And the game is being made with GameMaker Studio 2 using GameMaker Language (GML). I need tracks that are mellow but set a spooky tone, and then I need tracks that are thrilling and will be used for aciton sequences.
WolfHybrid23 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm
It's hard to point out exactly the kind of samples I need.
Ouu.. it should not be..
I have to say, that imo you are not ready for the music-part yet.
Have you any previous experiences with game-project management?
what you need to understand is, that when a project goes into divided (more than one person) development, structure is crucial!
How far are you?
What have been done?
Let me hear your design consideration, the object-system, Map-sketches ???
Room-sequences
Are the
* P.C. designed and animated?
* NPC designed and animated?
Backgrounds?
All done?

Need to be before music is considered! first and foremost, because the gameplay will be the biggest inspiration for the music

(yes.. i have a 'history' in gamedesign - actually worked with Overmars ..once, before the evil empire .... :)
WolfHybrid23 wrote:
I am the owner of a new company called Instinct Loop, We do not have any income yet so we need volunteers, our volunteers will get a share of what we make off of the game.

Here is what the game is about:

It's called "In the Shadows", It's about a boy who can see monsters that nobody else can and these monsters are trying to take over his mind and control his body. He must dive deeper and deeper into his self conscience to stop the problem at it's roots!

You can email me at WolfHybrid23@instinct-loop.xyz or join our discord: https://discord.gg/aUaBvgs
I hope your gamedev work is going great.
And welcome to the forums WolfHybrid23.