VST w/ LFO Drawing

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I've been using LMMS for a while now and gotten used to using it. I've made a few songs successfully. However, I wanted to get into neurofunk recently but I can't make any bass growls using FM with ZynAddSubFX (I have for dubstep but it won't work for neurofunk :/ ).

I just wanted to know if there were any VSTs with an LFO that you can draw, I think that would be easier to use than an FM automation.

Thanks!
SuDoku wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 pm
I've been using LMMS for a while now
Hi, Welcome to the Forum SuDoku !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

VSTs with an LFO that you can draw
None i know of, but the actual sound..
Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact instrument sound, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55

Almost sure LMMS can make it..

None i know of, but the actual sound..
Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact instrument sound, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55

Almost sure LMMS can make it..
Alright, thanks for your time!
SuDoku wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:08 pm
Alright, thanks for your time!
:) You forgot to link to the sound you like to remake
Ahh sorry, I meant that I wanted to make synths in general using a custom LFO, instead of just sampling one (I'd love to write more neuro in the future). I'll just mess around more with the FM modulation on ZASFX. Either way, thanks!
SuDoku wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 pm
I'll just mess around more with the FM modulation on ZASFX.
Take a look at Synth1. very good FM sounds!
Alright, I'll check Synth1 out once I'm not as busy.
Thank you for your time!
SuDoku wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 pm
I've been using LMMS for a while now and gotten used to using it. I've made a few songs successfully. However, I wanted to get into neurofunk recently but I can't make any bass growls using FM with ZynAddSubFX (I have for dubstep but it won't work for neurofunk :/ ).

I just wanted to know if there were any VSTs with an LFO that you can draw, I think that would be easier to use than an FM automation.

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0iKEolrTc this video hopefully will have what your looking for.