technical infos for DUB music

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Hi guys! I would like to start to create DUB music with your fabolous software! Just a couple of question before starting..
-is possible to find "standard instruments" of a reggae band in the software?
- I need that it has all the following points:
+A master mixing board with at least 16 (audio enabled) channels and four aux-outputs, preferable more. Returns are irrelevant
+Ability for ASIO Drivers.
+Ability to make sub-mixes (i.e. mixing trombone, sax and trumpet into one channel input at the master mixing board)
+Ability to read midi notes and play them through a (software) drum computer, (soft) sampler and (soft) synth and/or: ability to trigger/play loops, while the audio is processed in real time through the mixing boards and effect devices.
+Ability to connect instruments and effects in user-defined ways rather than just factory settings (i.e. routing effects back to returns)
+Ability to fully set, control and change any effect setting at any time.
+At least the availability of the following (standard) effects: Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, EQ (Equalization)

Thanx a lot for the help, really appreciated!!!
Stresh wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:26 pm
Hi guys!
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Stresh !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
'Sorry that i missed your post, but we have had some spam..

No, you will have to find VSTs that covers your needs, and that is also needed for all your other requested features. Take a look at Synth1. The obvious benefit is that there at 1001 free presets, also for reggae
Stresh wrote:
There are many presets in lmms. Feel free to search through them.
If the ones included in lmms, are not what you are looking for, then search the internet, for some free soundfonts. There are alot of them on the net.

Stresh wrote:
+At least the availability of the following (standard) effects: Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, EQ (Equalization)

Thanx a lot for the help, really appreciated!!!
Those type of effects, are included in lmms. And there are alot to choose from too.