Voice composer

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Can you add any voice composer plugin to LMMS? It is my idea.

Recently I bought a voice composer app. It is very simple to make a melody with my voice.
My humming turns into music. I export the music from the app to my phone, and then I migrate my music from my phone to my PC in order to use as a sample in Song Editor. I click "Add Sample" menu to add my music to Song Editor. No need Piano Roll Editor to make my simple music.I never studied before how to make music. I dont know even how to use a master key board. I am a LMMS beginner .
As far as I know there are vocaloid type programs where you can turn midi into a vocal sound but there isn't actually any microphone input in LMMS so the other way around is not possible. I think the method you're using right now is probably the way to go for the foreseeable future.
bellbright wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:31 am
Can you add any voice composer plugin to LMMS? It is my idea.

Recently I bought a voice composer app. It is very simple to make a melody with my voice.
My humming turns into music. I export the music from the app to my phone, and then I migrate my music from my phone to my PC in order to use as a sample in Song Editor. I click "Add Sample" menu to add my music to Song Editor. No need Piano Roll Editor to make my simple music.I never studied before how to make music. I dont know even how to use a master key board. I am a LMMS beginner .
What voice composer plugin did you buy?