Help split LMMS track project into parts for a remix

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
So, a friend asked me to send him my track split into parts for a remix.. but since im quite new with using LMMS i dont know how to split the track into parts (drums, theme, vocal) to make it easier for my friend to remix it.

I'd like someone to guide me on how to split a track into parts. If he asks for my vocal and theme..how do i get that out of my project and save it wav/?

thanks
mihuflorin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:11 pm
track split into parts for a remix
Pre-request : You are using 1.2.0!
* Make a folder on your pc with the name of the project, and open LMMS
* Load your project
* Make sure all in the project that you want to export, is not muted
Go to
File| Export tracks|
* Browse to the folder you just mad, and select it
* Select export quality <your choice but for remix, you should select a lossless export format like wave>
Make sure you do not have loop-export, you want everything.
It takes a long time to export like this. LMMS makes one run for each track, so you properly need some coffee :p
musikbear wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:42 pm
mihuflorin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:11 pm
track split into parts for a remix
Pre-request : You are using 1.2.0!
* Make a folder on your pc with the name of the project, and open LMMS
* Load your project
* Make sure all in the project that you want to export, is not muted
Go to
File| Export tracks|
* Browse to the folder you just mad, and select it
* Select export quality <your choice but for remix, you should select a lossless export format like wave>
Make sure you do not have loop-export, you want everything.
It takes a long time to export like this. LMMS makes one run for each track, so you properly need some coffee :p
Wtf is this answer? I'm still looking for this answer and I just registered to tell you that your answer is rubbish and that's a fact
wizone wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 am
Wtf is this answer? I'm still looking for this answer and I just registered to tell you that your answer is rubbish and that's a fact
No, but it may be a fact that you do not have 1.2.0 installed, or the fact is that you do not follow the guide.
The final fact is that we are here for free, and we do not like commands ao angry use of words in any language. Witch you would know if you have read the rules, so the last fact here is: You did not
Try that!
Then come back and explain why the correct solution to track-export eluted You.
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
rules and useful forum instructions