Suggestion needed - drop/stutter vst

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I'm working on a project where I have an octave "chord" playing using the "Saw Strings" in ZASFX, and what I'd like to do with a certain section is stutter or hard pan back and forth while dropping it another two octaves down and back over the course of 8 bars.
I found the CrAZyX VST on VST4Free which in theory does what I want, and exported the chord section of the track as a .wav file so I could load as a sample, but it won't load into the VST. It still insists on playing some variation of a spoken "crazy" no matter what I throw at it, or just plays nothing.
Can anyone recommend a VST or effect that'll accomplish what I'm after?

Thanks in advance.
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 am
I think i know what you are looking for, but im not ..sure
It would help us if you record the effect you want, f.i from a video or a song.. Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact effect, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55
musikbear wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:50 pm
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 am
I think i know what you are looking for, but im not ..sure
It would help us if you record the effect you want, f.i from a video or a song.. Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact effect, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55
Currently I can only hear it in my head. I'll see if I can find some specific examples, but in the meantime, I'd enjoy checking out your suggestions.

Thanks.
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:59 am
Currently I can only hear it in my head.
AAAAAHH! Thatta way!
I'd enjoy checking out your suggestions.
Oke, what i thought was a rhythmic studder-pattern like https://soundcloud.com/musikbear/gater30c
is it something like that?
musikbear wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:41 am
Mr. Lumbergh wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:59 am
Currently I can only hear it in my head.
AAAAAHH! Thatta way!
I'd enjoy checking out your suggestions.
Oke, what i thought was a rhythmic studder-pattern like https://soundcloud.com/musikbear/gater30c
is it something like that?
Similar, but more evenly-spaced on the sound/no sound, an eighth-note pattern, and a drop in pitch followed by a climb back up while the stuttering still carries on at the same rate. I imagine it's probably pretty easy but I haven't been playing with this very long and I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, hence the post.
I do appreciate your trying to help me find it!
musikbear wrote: AAAAAHH! Thatta way!
@musikbear:
I've found a couple of effects VSTs that I think will do what I want and installed them to the LMMS VST folder. The problem I'm getting now is when I try to add them using the FX tab on the instrument control panel, it brings up the W/D, Decay, and Gate knobs as for any other effect plugin but doesn't give me the "show controls" button, so I can't bring up the GUI for the effect. This obviously doesn't allow me to turn the effect on or change any of the settings. Is there something else I'm missing/doing wrong here?