Zunaddsubfx randomization

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
In some zynaddsubfx presets when i play the same note the pitch and the volume changes. How can i get rid of that. Also where can i remove the reverb inside the plugin?
It might be easier to help if you give an example of a preset that you mean.

There's a few places that it could maybe originate from. You should check the Adsynth oscillator editor (go to edit instrument -> adsynth -> show voice parameters -> change) and change h.rnd to "none" and maybe put the rnd slider closer to 0. Or you can change the LFO depth knobs in adsynth global parameters window to 0.

You can find the effects like reverb in the instrument edit window if you click effects or on the first window in either system effects or insertion effects. Or you can turn down R.dt in the amplitude envelope in the adsynth global parameters window if that's causing the "reverb".
doctormania wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:25 pm
In some zynaddsubfx presets when i play the same note the pitch and the volume changes. How can i get rid of that. Also where can i remove the reverb inside the plugin?
OhhUhh -That is not simple to answer :p
The problem is that zasfx is so advanced, and has so many settings, and setting-options, that without knowing what preset you are talking about, it is almost guesswork
If you give us the exact names, then i can tell you
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 pm
doctormania wrote:
The problem is that zasfx is so advanced, and has so many settings, and setting-options, that without knowing what preset you are talking about, it is almost guesswork
for example zynaddsubfx>plucked>plucked 3
doctormania wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:35 pm
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:21 pm
doctormania wrote:
for example zynaddsubfx>plucked>plucked 3
For plucked 3 to reduce randomness;
-turn the rnd slider closer to 0 (in the oscillator editor like I described earlier)
-reduce the "oscillators spectrum adjust parameter" knob near h.rnd closer to zero (same window)