Articulation for violins or any string

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I can't find any Strings that already have this articulate sound as if the bow can be heard hitting or bouncing on the strings. Is there any way to add or edit this with something in Zynaddsubfx? Or did I just miss one that is already available. I'm doing more orchestral type music, should I be using LMMS for this or is this more limiting? As far as I can tell all the strings have a more (and i say this loosely) Flautando sound.

The first few seconds of this clip shows best defines what I am looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlp67BlkomA Mainly on the second part of the phrase in 0:02.
LengthMustBe wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:28 pm
I can't find any Strings that already have this articulate sound as if the bow can be heard hitting or bouncing on the strings.
EasyPeasy all you ask for is a computer program to play the violin like Isac Perlman.. Nooooooo Problem....
Denkst du..........
Naa..
Thatta not going to be simple to achieve :P

I fear someone gonna post saying -hey i cant make this sound -Heres a video
...With Jimmie Hendricks :|
Or Mark Knopler

Perlman is actually just as advanced :P
Naee.. DAWs cant do that! Obs that he bends the strings and let go at the stroke, that is pure genius -virtuosity excellence
It would not really be possible to sample either, because his touch is so variated, and a sample would be mechanically-dead
DAWs cant play
* drums like Ginger Baker
* Guitar like Knopler
* Trumpet like Armstrong
and and
* violin like Isac P

-Maybe in a way, that good so.. :)
..But give this some years, then a neural-network will train as Perlman. and then........