Are there any free online course in Mixing and Mastering?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I want to know if there are any videos I can watch, or articles I can read, to learn how to mix and master my songs. I am a beginner. So I would rather an online course, like a youtube channel, that starts at the basics, and goes into more complicated stuff. I want to learn:
1. How to make sure that the volume for the different instruments are balanced, and sound good together.
2. How to make sure that the overall volume of a song is perfect, before I export it out of LMMS.
3. How to use Equalizer, Compressor, and other effects properly, when mastering a song in Audacity, or another DAW.
4. How to measure the loudness (LUFS) of the song (for free), so that I can make sure the song is approximately -14 LUFS, and when I export the finished song, it sounds professionally made.

NOTE 1: I tried using Youlean Loudnes Meter. But it wouldn't allow me to import my music and check the loudness, idk why.

NOTE 2: Even if you don't know any free courses or tutorials, if you can tell me how to do the 4 steps above, I would greatly appreciate it.
D-Mitry wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:57 pm
I want to know if there are any videos I can watch, or articles I can read, to learn how to mix and master my songs. I am a beginner. So I would rather an online course, like a youtube channel, that starts at the basics, and goes into more complicated stuff.
if you speak spanish...and even if you don't :P :P
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... CtKq8pjeOp
muentacovil wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:04 pm
D-Mitry wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:57 pm
I want to know if there are any videos I can watch, or articles I can read, to learn how to mix and master my songs. I am a beginner. So I would rather an online course, like a youtube channel, that starts at the basics, and goes into more complicated stuff.
if you speak spanish...and even if you don't :P :P
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... CtKq8pjeOp
Thank you! I will check it out :)
There is a youtube channel that goes by the name of In the Mix, he uses FL Studio but he explains how to mix and master and how to see the lufs using youlean loudness meter.
Jaknife wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:56 pm
There is a youtube channel that goes by the name of In the Mix, he uses FL Studio but he explains how to mix and master and how to see the lufs using youlean loudness meter.
Thank you!