How to measure LUFS in LMMS?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
How do i measure the loudness of a song in LMMS? Does LMMS have a built-in loudness meter? I just want to know if my song is at -14 LUFS.
D-Mitry wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:04 pm
How do i measure the loudness of a song in LMMS? Does LMMS have a built-in loudness meter? I just want to know if my song is at -14 LUFS.
I dont think so if LMMS have. I tried Youlean Loudness Meter and works very fine at LMMS and Audacity

edit: I used it as a VST 2 Plugin and I put it on the master chain

edit 2:
Put the dll file on the vst directory specified in your lmms settings
Close lmms if you installed it while lmms is running.
Now open lmms
in the master chain #0, click add effect. there, search "youlean loudness..."
It should work now. You do not need to drag audio. It will automatically start scanning the audio once you play the song.

Another great mastering plug in you can partner is Limiter no.6 by Vladgsounds. Place it before the Youlean plug in (so Youlean can detect Limiter no. 6's signals). Effectively adjusts true peak without changing volume and the best limiter out there.
vortexsupernova wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:15 am
D-Mitry wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:04 pm
I dont think so if LMMS have. I tried Youlean Loudness Meter and works very fine at LMMS and Audacity

edit: I used it as a VST 2 Plugin and I put it on the master chain

edit 2:
Put the dll file on the vst directory specified in your lmms settings
Close lmms if you installed it while lmms is running.
Now open lmms
in the master chain #0, click add effect. there, search "youlean loudness..."
It should work now. You do not need to drag audio. It will automatically start scanning the audio once you play the song.

Another great mastering plug in you can partner is Limiter no.6 by Vladgsounds. Place it before the Youlean plug in (so Youlean can detect Limiter no. 6's signals). Effectively adjusts true peak without changing volume and the best limiter out there.
Thank you very much! That's a very detailed explanation. Thank you!
D-Mitry wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:48 pm
Thank you very much! That's a very detailed explanation. Thank you!
You're welcome. I read your previous post that Youlean did not examine the audio you dragged into it. Tell me if my instructions did not work and it won't start to measure the loudness of the song