Oscillator Panning

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I'm just getting into Synths in messing around im a bit confused.Im using watsyn and I only have 1 Sin osc unmuted.

When I set the overall Pan to + or -100, I still get sound (quieter on one side) in both speakers. Its the same when I use the oscillator Pan. I can only get a 100% pan when I set both Pans to 100.

Also, when I use the Left/right detuning, it adds a reverbing effect. I can only get it to detune without reverbing if I set both pans to 100 to completely eliminate one speaker.

Could some one please explain to me how all this works or point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance!
First off, Welcome to the Forum Dowland !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
Dowland wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:13 pm
I'm just getting into Synths in messing around im a bit confused.Im using watsyn and I only have 1 Sin osc unmuted.

When I set the overall Pan to + or -100, I still get sound (quieter on one side) in both speakers. Its the same when I use the oscillator Pan. I can only get a 100% pan when I set both Pans to 100.

Also, when I use the Left/right detuning, it adds a reverbing effect. I can only get it to detune without reverbing if I set both pans to 100 to completely eliminate one speaker.

Could some one please explain to me how all this works or point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance!
I cant reproduce
I may need to see your project, but first
please post your:
* Name of your Operative System (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) And subtype ('Home' 'Mint' '10.13' aso)
* lmms version
* lmms sound device chosen -see:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=LM ... o_Settings
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* Latency setting
Since you said you weren't able to reproduce, i tested with a youtube stereo test and it was my headphones! After looking around a bit in Windows I found this stupid ass "feature" and disabled it and now i have proper stereo.

Dowland wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Since you said you weren't able to reproduce, i tested with a youtube stereo test and it was my headphones!
Great! I have had a similar issue with realtech software, that made everything sound like it came out of a old bucket. Sometimes issues like these happens after playing a game or worse, a demo of a game. They can be seriously sloppy made :/