Hello Everyone :-)

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!! Having said that I've been an avid fan of dance/EDM/Drum & Bass music for a lifetime so I definitely know my songs. I've made a few tunes to begin with, any and all feedback would be much appreciated, and I handle criticism very well lol. So now I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.
pelskeinw wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:58 pm
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!!
Hi, Welcome to the Forum pelskeinw !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.
Before Soundcloud restricted their free number of minutes / user, Soundcloud would have been a no brainer. Now you can use pages like
https://blog.sonicbids.com/the-top-10-d ... your-music
Dont expect anyone downloading in order to listen, very few will do that
pelskeinw wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:58 pm
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!! Having said that I've been an avid fan of dance/EDM/Drum & Bass music for a lifetime so I definitely know my songs. I've made a few tunes to begin with, any and all feedback would be much appreciated, and I handle criticism very well lol. So now I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.
Welcome to the forum.

Okay, where are your songs?
Guys sadly this is a spam post, notice the link in the signature
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 am
Its indeed a spammer, but a smart one, because the link has been added later
Consider it dead now..
musikbear wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:41 pm
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 am
Its indeed a spammer, but a smart one, because the link has been added later
Consider it dead now..
Most spam bots don't add the link at first to avoid getting noticed. It is possible to delete this post?
vortexsupernova wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:05 pm
possible to delete this post?
It is in the report system, it may take a day or two, before it disappears