piano roll thing

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
i dont know if i should put this in support or not, but sometimes when I try to make a song the section extends by one measure for no reason. there's nothing in the extra measure. it's just there. it makes it hard to set up the timing of the song, and it has to go through the extra measure before it restarts when I'm playing the one section. is there any way to fix this?
fluxxzed wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:32 pm
i dont know if i should put this in support or not, but sometimes when I try to make a song the section extends by one measure for no reason. there's nothing in the extra measure. it's just there. it makes it hard to set up the timing of the song, and it has to go through the extra measure before it restarts when I'm playing the one section. is there any way to fix this?
ye, its more support.
In a DAW a segment always ends at a bar-divider
That mean that is your last note ends just 1/192 of a note, inside the adjacent bar, the the whole bar will be regarded as part of the segment!
When you have a segment that appears to be a bar longer than expected, zoom in on your notes ends, and make sure they are not overlapping the next bar, use a Q-setting of 1/192 to adjust the note-length.