Need help with an envelope.

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I have an issue with some sounds clicking. It isn't consistent but it only happens on release. I've looked into many videos and threads, and tried to fix the issue myself only to limited success. I would like to give someone else a shot at fixing it. Should I post the project in the Projects area or is there a way to do that here? Thanks in advance.
Zephyr_CG wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:30 pm
I have an issue with some sounds clicking. It isn't consistent but it only happens on release. I've looked into many videos and threads, and tried to fix the issue myself only to limited success. I would like to give someone else a shot at fixing it. Should I post the project in the Projects area or is there a way to do that here? Thanks in advance.
What instruments and sounds are clicking?
Zephyr_CG wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:30 pm
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Zephyr_CG !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Issue on release? Is it a sample?
It could be that the click is in the sample
Check that -If its still an issue
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it.

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights
I appreciate the response. I am unable to add attachments and I assume that's because I am new here. I only see an Options tab. The sample is a stock one, and it is called bass_punch01.ogg

I've managed to decrease the clicking instance by a large amount by putting the low pass filter frequency to 275 hz, and messing with the envelope a little. If you can get that sound to stop clicking and share what changes you made to it, that would be amazing.

Also, sorry for any inconveniences my ignorance may cause; I'm new to all of this.
Zephyr_CG wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm
I appreciate the response. I am unable to add attachments and I assume that's because I am new here. I only see an Options tab. The sample is a stock one, and it is called bass_punch01.ogg

I've managed to decrease the clicking instance by a large amount by putting the low pass filter frequency to 275 hz, and messing with the envelope a little. If you can get that sound to stop clicking and share what changes you made to it, that would be amazing.

Also, sorry for any inconveniences my ignorance may cause; I'm new to all of this.
Okay.

Click on the word ENV/LFO, then click on the word Volume,

Click on the N looking shape until it turns green.

Turn the ATT dial to raise the Attack.

Play the sound and see if the clicking sound disappears. Hopefully it works.
Zephyr_CG wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm
I appreciate the response. I am unable to add attachments and I assume that's because I am new here. I only see an Options tab.
No that normal. Forum cant recieve uploads, that was why i wrote any upload site, something like tinyuploads or anyone you use.
The sample is a stock one, and it is called bass_punch01.ogg
Thats good information. So i checked its quality..
It is LOUSY!
The sample has a huge pop in the release!
You can use it, but you need to make these settings here:
in the ENVELOPE section:
DEL: 0
ATT : 0.005
HOLD: 0
DEC: 0.332
SUS: 0
REL 0.326
-And then set AMT at 1
No inconvenience at all, in fact i apologize for the low quality of this sample.

But i would also like to introduce you to another way of fixing clicks ao pops.
I think that is of brother interest, so i will make a video on that specific method.
Thank you both. :)