Do professional producers actually use sample packs like we

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I understand this question might be weird, but I thought pros use sources like splice or get packs online just like we do, or they might sometimes synthesize or record their own drum samples but I guess I just need some reassurance lol.

I've seen some breakdowns from producers like Ian kirkpatrick, cirkut, ellis, disclosure. They do seem to use packs. But I've also been to studios and I've had people convincing me that it isn't how they work. I understand some people are goat farmers (hope you get the reference). But what's wrong with samples? I'm not stacking oliver drums all over if that makes you feel better.
When first starting out as a producer, there is absolutely no shame in using samples. The truth is that a lot of popular producers incorporate samples into their music, either to build off of or to augment their own recordings.

Samples are a go-to for certain producers due to the diverse range of sounds and styles they provide. For those who desire total creative control over the drum sound and feel, recording their own drums is the way to go.
I just speak for myself, and I’m not a professional, but I never had the tiniest remorse mixing existing samples with some of my own records or synth sounds I have designed myself, in various proportions.

There isn’t anything such as “rule” in music production!