best all round workflow

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
sometime producing in lmms is very frustrating, i know a few ways to work but i find myself jumping from one to other one
so if you have any advice or tip please tell me
(sry english is not my first language)
decenttttt wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:02 am
sometime producing in lmms is very frustrating, i know a few ways to work but i find myself jumping from one to other one
I have made a (long'ish') video-series on what i think is a good way to work
decenttttt wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:02 am
My advice is to take your time when making music.
Loved stumbling upon this thread! Career choices can be like navigating a maze, right? But hey, here we are, sharing insights and ideas, which is half the battle won! Regarding the question at hand, finding the right program can indeed feel like searching for a needle in a haystack.
Davidomero wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:44 pm
Loved stumbling upon this thread! Career choices can be like navigating a maze, right? But hey, here we are, sharing insights and ideas, which is half the battle won! Regarding the question at hand, finding the right program can indeed feel like searching for a needle in a haystack.
Hope you like LMMS, and pick it from the haystack
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Davidomero !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I think the most important part of workflow is ease of access. Getting up and going quick is what has always kept me productive.

A good idea I've found is using the 'save as default template'. I set a basic template with samples, bass tracks, synth tracks, etc, set up the track colors, and migrated the tracks to the mixing board. Then saved as default. You can even load up the tracks with EQ plugins and other plugins and save as default, giving you a running start. Good luck!