best all round workflow

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
sometime producing in lmms is very frustrating, i know a few ways to work but i find myself jumping from one to other one
so if you have any advice or tip please tell me
(sry english is not my first language)
decenttttt wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:02 am
sometime producing in lmms is very frustrating, i know a few ways to work but i find myself jumping from one to other one
I have made a (long'ish') video-series on what i think is a good way to work
decenttttt wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:02 am
My advice is to take your time when making music.
Do you also face problems in choosing your career in music? Most people think that there is no career in music academically. But this is true as there are many music careers and life goals which an individual can pursue. Every University offers multiple music courses, which helps you in achieving high standards. There are many approaches to music education, but the resources are limited. Today you can pursue a professional career in music and can reach the Zenith of success. Today we will tell you the path by which you can select your favorite music course and college. Also, we will learn but are the things one must consider while choosing a music degree.
Learn more: https://allroundclub.com/blog/choosing-music-degree/