Anybody know where to find any good oriental instrumen VSTs?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I want to try and push myself by going out of my comfort zone and try to do something that sounds a little more oriental in nature. But I don't really know where to go to even find reliable VSTs, since most of the ones I've found come from sites that don't have what I'm looking for.
Anybody know of any good ones or am I in the dark?
yomanc wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:09 am
I want to try and push myself by going out of my comfort zone and try to do something that sounds a little more oriental in nature. But I don't really know where to go to even find reliable VSTs, since most of the ones I've found come from sites that don't have what I'm looking for.
Oriental? Check out DSK Music Vst's.
Or look for some oriental soundfonts.
First off, Welcome to the Forum yomanc !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
yomanc wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:09 am
There are several patches with Japanese instruments in the soundfont GeneralUser, witch emulates the complete MIDI-card on your soundcard.
Otherwise i would recommend Synth1, and browse for oriental instruments in the ~ 1/4 mio libraries you can find online
Just as mentioned above, you can use synth 1, or a vst plugin that is similar to it, to make oriental sounds. Of course, if you are new to making sounds, it will take a while to learn or figure out, how to make those sounds.