How do i make notes slide into each other ?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
So im super new with LMMS and i have been messing around with it all day long, managed to make some stuff, but my main concern rn is how i could make notes slide into each other to make them feel more "natural" if that makes sense, and get rid of that weird cutoff in-between note switches that makes everything feel much more cheap in some way. So how could i do that?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
You want slide / portamento!
For most instruments: you can set a high sustain value in the volume envelope, place a long note, and then you can use pitch bend:
(Hyperlink if image doesn't load)

click the note

It opens a separate window. This will let you edit pitch bend.
This option works per note.
For finer faster detuning, you want to change the Q value:
(Hyerplink if image doesn't load)

For some instruments, you may need to carefully automate the pitch knob on the instrument window after changing range because their pitch bend doesn't work. For ZynAddSubFX, you can push the portamento dial to full.

Here is an explanatory video by musikbear on pitch bending.
yerkopil8 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:29 am
So im super new with LMMS and i have been messing around with it all day long, managed to make some stuff, but my main concern rn is how i could make notes slide into each other to make them feel more "natural" if that makes sense, and get rid of that weird cutoff in-between note switches that makes everything feel much more cheap in some way. So how could i do that?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
Welcome to the lmms forums yerkopil8.
Your topic has been moved to production help. :D