Is there a way to delete multiple tracks at once?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Whenever I import a MIDI file, it creates several automation tracks, I usually delete those, but it can be tedious to do that manually, every single time I want to import MIDI file. Is there a way to delete multiple tracks, at the same time? I am using the 1.3.0 alpha.
boomshok wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:08 pm
Whenever I import a MIDI file, it creates several automation tracks, I usually delete those, but it can be tedious to do that manually, every single time I want to import MIDI file. Is there a way to delete multiple tracks, at the same time? I am using the 1.3.0 alpha.
In 1.3 just select tracks and press DEL
Puff! they are gone..
More interesting would be why you decide to delete automation-tracts from your midi file?
If they do not connect to anything, then delete them, but if they connect, you should not.
musikbear wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Puff! they are gone..
More interesting would be why you decide to delete automation-tracts from your midi file?
If they do not connect to anything, then delete them, but if they connect, you should not.
Thanks for your quick reply! One thing though, how do I select multiple tracks. There seems like there would be a way to do that since you can already select multiple clips but I can't seem to find it.
boomshok wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:14 pm
musikbear wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Puff! they are gone..
Thanks for your quick reply! One thing though, how do I select multiple tracks. There seems like there would be a way to do that since you can already select multiple clips but I can't seem to find it.
Ooops.. You want to get rid of the track itself WITH all content, i misunderstood you and thought you wanted to delete all content only.
No we do not have any feature to select multiple tracks, 'Only' the content of multiple tracks can be selected, (ctrl-hold+leftClick) and then removed.
Sorry for the confusion
Ok, thanks anyway!