Can I join or "glue" 2 note block segments in Song Editor?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Is there a way to join 2 note block segments in Song Editor? (Some DAWs call this Gluing / Glue tool.) I am talking about joining 2 MIDI segments (created in Piano Roll Editor), end-to-end, and merging them into one.

As an example. I compose a 16-bar ostinato in Piano Roll Editor. This repeats 3 times, in a row, so I copy/paste it twice. But then when I go to write a melody over the ostinato, it's really difficult to determine what measure I should start on, because instead of Measures 1-48, they are numbered Measures 1-16, 3 times. It's even more complicated when I paste it in again after the bridge, and then want to write in a descant over a later iteration of the ostinato. If I could "glue" the ends together, rather than having to either input all the notes again in Piano Roll Editor, or trying to copy/paste within Piano Roll Editor, that would be great.

I didn't see anything in the manual about it in the section on Song Editor (Section 3.6). I read the entire manual in 2020, and I looked it up again today, and searched for "glue" and "gluing" in all forums. I know that some DAWs do have this "glue" tool. Before I suggest it as a feature to be added, I wanted to make sure that I'm not missing something. Especially if it has a different name or if there's a work-around.
susannah wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:58 pm
Is there a way to join 2 note block segments in Song Editor?
Not yet in 1.2.2, but split and glue is in test-version.
Atm, you will need to copy second wanted clips into first. A good thing to know, is that a clipboard-copy will be inserted at the position of the playhead!
Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for this in newer versions.