Centering/Panning instruments

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I'm having a little difficulty on mixing a project of mine, and I remembered from other sources that certain elements of a track, like the bass, should be center panned, and other in stereo. Is there a way to achieve this in LMMS? Also, Is there a plugin that can make an instrument Mono? Thanks
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but the Pan control, which is available on all instruments, in Song Editor and in BBE, does it for me. And all the instruments I know have only mono outputs. The mono output can just be panned left or right in the (stereo) mix.

When you have a stereo output then "mono" just means having the same signal on both tracks and that's what the pan control in the centre position gives you.

Steve
slipstick wrote:Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but the Pan control, which is available on all instruments, in Song Editor and in BBE, does it for me. And all the instruments I know have only mono outputs. The mono output can just be panned left or right in the (stereo) mix.
TripleOscillator and Organic have pan for each oscillator, soundfonts used in SF2 player can be stereo, not to mention what you can run through Vestige...

One way to make a stereo signal monophonic is the Stereophonic Matrix plugin, turn all the knobs to 0.5 and both input channels will be equally mixed into both output channels.
softrabbit wrote: One way to make a stereo signal monophonic is the Stereophonic Matrix plugin, turn all the knobs to 0.5 and both input channels will be equally mixed into both output channels.
Thank you very much sir, this worked very well for me.
God Bless and good day