Need help on making House, DNB, Lead, and synthesizer sounds

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I am struggling on making these
Noire wrote:I am struggling on making these
Hm, what synthesizers do you use? If you use triple osc, use a square for the first oscillator, triangle for the second, and turn the volume down on the last, and detune to your liking, and add some reverb, just a little. If you use Zynaddsubfxs, it gets a bit more tricky, basicly, get a power wave, put unison to 15 , and uh, mess around with the nobs some, oh, and detune just a tad. I learned how to use zynaddsubfxs by messing around with nobs, and with some help.

Also, welcome to the forums! Have a great time here.
Hello and welcome to the Lmms forums Noire. :D

So you want to learn how to make House, DNB etc.
There are many users, on the Lmms Forums, that can help. :)

An Lmms user called Leche, makes DNB and Trap music.
Gps makes old school, 80's sounding house music and is still learning new things everyday. 8-)

For the deadmau+kaskade, style sounding House music, check Cofeebean aka Shovon Rahman.
Hopefully, he's still around on the Lmms forums. viewtopic.php?t=1349
You might want, to check out his Youtube channel, since he makes original songs too.

Lead sounds are like fingerprints and are made according to the track being made.
There are a wide variety of Lead sounds. And each lead sound, may not fit, every type of track or music.
So when making lead sounds, you must make one, that sounds good and sounds well, with the track you are making.

The Tutorials Section has recently gotten, alot of new tuts and Synthesizer sound tuts. And more are coming soon. :D
Some are about, making all sorts of drops and other stuff etc. and others are about, making synthesizer sounds, in ZynAddSubFX, Synth 1 and other plugins.

I think we have tuts on lead sounds, but if not, I'm sure some will be made soon. :)
If you'd like some help, I've started doing Livestreams. I'll be doing one this Saturday and I can help you build one.
You already been welcomed and have had good answers, but -Here are all our important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
Hm, what synthesizers do you use? If you use triple osc, use a square for the first oscillator, triangle for the second, and turn the volume down on the last, and detune to your liking, and add some reverb, just a little. If you use Zynaddsubfxs, it gets a bit more tricky, basicly, get a power wave, put unison to 15 , and uh, mess around with the nobs some, oh, and detune just a tad. I learned how to use zynaddsubfxs by messing around with nobs, and with some help.

I use Triple oscillator and Zynaddsubfxs
Noire wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:

I use Triple oscillator and Zynaddsubfxs
Ok good, those are the best IMO. Also be sure the freq dial on zyn is all the way up, or else it's going to sound muffled, you should find the freq dial on the little UI before you open the GUI.