How to make 808's sound good on phone speakers!??

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
hello guys i am sortof new to lmms but ive been around enough to make songs on my own using the instrument plugins and stuff but i am having some trouble getting my bass to sound good on phone speakers. I currently test my music on 4 different speakers my normal computer speakers, my 3, 15' subwoofer, my good headphones, and my iphone. My 808 sounds pretty good across all of these except for phone speakers if anyone has any advice id love to hear it! i just made my lmms forums account because i figure you guys have delt with this before :P once again ty and here is a link to the song incase you were wondering what im talking about https://soundcloud.com/user-429621345/s ... -re-bassed
If I get this right , you're asking how to have a good bass sound on a lousy speaker.

That's simply not possible.
BoBByWiP wrote:My 808 sounds pretty good across all of these except for phone speakers
I'm not sure, but it could be your phones sound settings or onboard sound chip. :)
On another note, I'm curious. What type of phone were you using?
i mean im testing it on 4 different speakers and 3 of them sound really nice its just on the phone there no sound would there be a way to make a similar sound that maybe plays really low volume idk i just want to kindof have a sound on the phone i like how it sounds currently on my subwoofer so i dont wana change it too much. ill keep messing around
All I've ever managed to do is make sure the bass sound also has some mid-range in it. A little saturation or subtle distortion will do that. The phone speakers can only handle mid to high range so although it won't sound "right" at least you'll hear some sound playing at same time as the bass notes should be going. That generally helps.

Steve
thanks mayne ill try it out
ill keep messing with it but im somewhat happy with it rn thank you for your help ^.^ https://soundcloud.com/user-429621345/m ... 08-rebirth