Looking for big bell and or ( boat) fog horn sound

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Gps wrote:one question about he 100% control of overtones.
You lost me there.
How and or were do have this control ? In ZynaddSubFx ?
That takes place in the slider matrix here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfxeCneq7Vk
@2:04, but from 0:0 -> 2:04 you can follow each subform i open in order to get to the slider matrix screen @2:04.
Every 'top'-slider in that controller, represent one overtone.
The 'bottom'-sliders control the phase of the overtone in question -Yes for e a c h ! ..crazy stuff really...
so in that matrix, you have overtone-control, If 'crazy' issent enough, and you want 'insane', zasfx has setting for micro-tonal-tuning, but then everything starts to go sideways (imo) Good for oriental-harmonics, though

Did you get my IM? Im afraid there isent much time. Dont answer it here, ofcause Eino's address should not be in public !! IM me.
Answered pm. :(

Another great vid, but this is my problem with ZynAddSubFx. The shitload of knobs, page after page.

If I want to keep going forward though, i need to learn to master this too. ( or use presets the rest of my life )

Already ones started to read the manual, but that manual is really beyond boring.
Making progress, I think I should stop were I am now.

its more of a broken foghorn, lol, but seems to fit the track.

I am serious worried, that if I make the foghorn sound more real, it will silence all else.
Right now using three synth 1 for this one sound.

Already having the problem that I have to make the sound less loud then what I imagined, but I never realized how hard it would be to blend a foghorn sound with other instruments.
Next time I ask for a fog horn sound, please hit me on my head with a 2 by 4.

The more I try, the more I realize that a real fog horn sound will not blend in.

I think I am better off finding a sound that does fit the track.
Gps wrote:Next time I ask for a fog horn sound, please hit me on my head with a 2 by 4.
Lol! :mrgreen: