Help For Screechy Plucking Things

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Okay, i actually have been trying to get the sound for a week now, and just can't, so, i'm hoping that maybe you guys have some insight towards on how to make this sound.

Starts at 46 seconds, or the first drop.
https://soundcloud.com/pegboardnerds/luigis-mansion

EDIT: Does not have to be exact, but something like it.

Also, any Vst, be it Synth1 or Zyn.
That is one strange, interesting rapid plucky sound.
Something tells me, that the Vst's frequency dial, or detune dial or FM dial, or probably a combination of all, were turned up a good bit, for that sound. :D
not all that difficult. It is not a pluck, but a screamish detuned high pitch saw, with 0 attack- often called a Hardcore saw, but here it is played in syncopation with extremely short punchy notes, in high volume
The skill lies in the syncopation, not so much in the instrument
Thanks for the help guys! I will get to work on this. But how would i get a screamish effect?
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Thanks for the help guys! I will get to work on this. But how would i get a screamish effect?
Ahhh. Now that's a toughy. :P
I think alot of tricks, and sometimes effects, and automations, are used for those scream type sounds.
I believe it's possible, that the scream sound heard in the luigi's mansion track, used some effects plugins
and possibly, the synths built in dials were automated too, to give the screamish sound effect. :geek: