Disposable heroes of hiphoprisy - Television

Find a song that you like or that inspires you? Post it here.
More relevant today than ever, Television, Social media etc......all 'Programming' us, the name is not even hidden and never was,

'Television programs'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD9pJzZ1XGI

(Edit: The above text coloured in red, it is not programming me, i ditched television over ten years ago and dont have any Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube accounts at all, or apps on my phone, dont listen to current live radio, or read 'News papers')
Incorruptable wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:50 am
i ditched television over ten years ago and dont have any Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube accounts at all, or apps on my phone, dont listen to current live radio, or read 'News papers')
Brother (or Sister! I dunno)! We should go drinking sometime! Except for the little problem of being on almost exactly opposite sides of the planet... Add to your list: I've never owned a gaming console, or a smartphone (not a gamer, and the whole smart-phone phenomenon happened since I came to this tropical, cell-phone-less paradise). Oh, and also, I don't drink - just never developed a taste for it. But other than that...

Oh, and I do listen to NPR. But only the news. As soon as the inevitable Obscure Music segment starts, I'm outta there.
I joined the yellow jackets in my country. (the Netherlands)

Stupid me was thinking we were gonna fight the elite and the banks.

Its a fact everybody can google, that in my country hospitals go broke, but we need to safe the banks with tax payers money.

This does not seem to be enough, for my fellow countryman to revolt though.

The word sheep comes to mind. Brainwashed by the main stream media and the tv.

The banks although they themself call it different, play with money, and when this goes wrong, we (the dutch) need to safe them, wtf ?

I ended up however in an endless left/right discussion, with people seeing the left or the right, as their enemy, instead of the common problem our governments not doing what is right for us.

There is some hope left, the yellow jackets over here are trying to start over.

If you do some research you will find out, that it does not matter if you life in europe or the UK or the US.
You get screwed the same way. They want you to work more hours for less pay.

In the eyes of the sheep though, this makes me a conspiracy nut.

Lets end this rant with some hip hop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

What we need is awareness, we can't get careless. :)
Failte200 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Brother (or Sister! I dunno)! We should go drinking sometime! Except for the little problem of being on almost exactly opposite sides of the planet... Add to your list: I've never owned a gaming console, or a smartphone (not a gamer, and the whole smart-phone phenomenon happened since I came to this tropical, cell-phone-less paradise). Oh, and also, I don't drink - just never developed a taste for it. But other than that...

Oh, and I do listen to NPR. But only the news. As soon as the inevitable Obscure Music segment starts, I'm outta there.
Its brother, but i also do not drink.

On gaming, i have ceased my progression in gaming is the Playstation 3, the more realistic the games have become they have lost their 'video game' quality, my favorite games of the most recent generation of console are the Lego games, Lego star wars being the best, then Minecraft, Angry birds and all the old arcade games that i emulate using 'MAME', needless to say, i never play online and there are no war 'Games' in my home. If i lived on a Tropical island i might never play video games eiher, but here in west Ireland it is a pretty safe bet to be raining even during the summer. (Europe is baking in heat right now, and its pi**ing down here on west coast of Ireland)

The reason i dont listen to radio is to avoid the 'News', i find it all pointless, futile, nothing but bad stories and also a programmed script to get into the brain, i have not watched, listened to or read 'news' in a loooong time.
by Gps » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:15 am wrote: I joined the yellow jackets in my country. (the Netherlands)

Stupid me was thinking we were gonna fight the elite and the banks.

Its a fact everybody can google, that in my country hospitals go broke, but we need to safe the banks with tax payers money.

This does not seem to be enough, for my fellow countryman to revolt though.

The word sheep comes to mind. Brainwashed by the main stream media and the tv.

The banks although they themself call it different, play with money, and when this goes wrong, we (the dutch) need to safe them, wtf ?

I ended up however in an endless left/right discussion, with people seeing the left or the right, as their enemy, instead of the common problem our governments not doing what is right for us.

There is some hope left, the yellow jackets over here are trying to start over.

If you do some research you will find out, that it does not matter if you life in europe or the UK or the US.
You get screwed the same way. They want you to work more hours for less pay.

In the eyes of the sheep though, this makes me a conspiracy nut.

Lets end this rant with some hip hop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

What we need is awareness, we can't get careless. :)
One thing i learned many years ago from reading from various sources of guys who would be classified as 'Conspiracy theorists' was not to be afraid to say what you think and believe, even if you think that would bring you ridicule and people thinking about you as a 'Nut', that is the control, if you modify what you really think to fit into whats socially acceptable you have been manipulated.

You mentioned the word sheep above, think about what i have just pointed out and then compare it to sheep and you will see a glaringly obvious fact that is alarming once you realise it.

Sheep need a sheep dog to coral them into a sheep pen and keep them in line, the general public now keep each other in line if you are afraid to say what you really think and feel for fear of what other people will think of you.

There is no need even for a sheep dog anymore, we keep each other in line!!!

Here are a few recommendations to read, but i must warn you, it can change the way you see the world forever,

George Orwell - 1984

(Compare 1984 to today but replace big brother with the ubiquitous 'smartphone' and connectivity everywhere, everywhere you go there is a camera pointing at you, watching everything you do, in the novel 1984, Big brother was an overt presence of the government watching everything you did to ensure you followed the line, we know that would not be acceptable in society, and the ruling elite also know that overt control would end in revolt, so it has been crafted into a little black rectangular shaped object that people can’t leave home without.........'Smartphone', think about it, in 1984 Big brother monitored everything you did and gathered as much information on you as possible in order to figure out what makes you tick (Wont give away the story if you have not read it yet), today, we carry a handheld device that watches us, tracks us, listens to us, has our fingerprint, retina scan and then with Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram etc etc etc we input everything about ourselves, what we eat, where we go, who we know, what our fears are, what our likes are............follow me, READ 1984

Aldous Huxley - The Doors or perception

This I recommend simply because it is the most intelligent insight into the effects of hallucinogens on the human perspective on the world, it strips away any romanticism, does not pretend to be anything more than it is and is not trying to sell it to you as a life choice, it is an insight that is rational and fascinating into how we pass by everything daily than is actually astounding. (PS: This is where the band 'The Doors' got their name)

Theodore Kaczynski - Industrial Society and Its Future

Now before we proceed, I must straight away acknowledge that this is the Unabomber that was killing innocent people in America, I do not condone or agree with his actions whatsoever. But this paper that he wrote and was what he requested published in order for him to stop bombing is something that may change the way you see the world forever, it is not recommended to anyone that may lean towards depression or anxiety as an illness as from a psychological point of view this paper forces one to look inwards at what you think you believe and know in anything you do in life. This paper has the potential for you to recognise extreme futility is many areas of your own life that consumes your day to day activities. READ IT ONLY IF YOU ARE STRONG IN THE MIND AND NOT FRAGILE!
My view of the world had already changed allot.

It might be because I do not watch much television any more, at least not the news.

I also have seen zeitgeist, the one that explains how money is created out of thin air, when somebody gets a loan

We were taught at school that banks had gold, to cover the money they have.......

I still have some hope, I was in a chat through facebook, with people from multiple countries, who all agree on were our problem lies. ( canada the usa and a few europenan countries to name a few )

Another simple example people can google.

Two countries in europe got to vote on he EU. France and the Netherlands, both voted against.
Then they changed the original plan, were every country was gonna get a vote, into no country was allowed to vote any more.

They still claim though the eu is a democracy. :)
Gps wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 am

They still claim though the eu is a democracy. :)
I have another view on our ‘Democracy’ I will share with you,
(But before i get into it, i recognise i live a pretty good and safe existence where i am in the world and i am thankful for that)

We have what is called, ‘Proportionate representational democracy’, meaning that whoever receives the largest amount of votes are deemed to be the most popular and then takes control.

There are major flaws within our systems,

Example:
51% of the people vote for party ‘A’, they assume power, that means 49% of the peoples beliefs are now overruled, OK……. The party representing the 51% takes power and then reneges on everything they promised before the election, that means the people who voted for them now are also having their beliefs ignored. The outcome is, the people who are in power are running the country how they want and not according to the wants or beliefs of the people who live there, neither the 51% who voted for then or the 49% who did not. Does it still seem like democracy?

My own country I would feel the same way about you do of yours, we were sold down the river to a few very wealthy elite that hold ‘Bonds’ with our banks (Bonds simply being the governments promise to tax the people in exchange for credit from them in the first place…..Thin air money), all that being said, I don’t live in fear of walking down the road if there is going to be an explosion from above and I am thankful for that. I am under no illusions, the way society works is it is socially engineered to make sure the average person has just enough to get by and just enough to keep them fed and entertained while the few at the ‘Top’ live in absolute opulence, because the majority have an average existence anyone who then ends up in the gutter are written off as wasters and the system keeps going, (panem et circenses), phrase attributed to the romans, they understood in order to prevent the people from overthrowing them they had to ensure they were fed and entertained all the while they lived in palaces, not much has changed.

Some other reading that is very worthwhile reading, again, I am not glorifying or condoning any of the actions of the writer that were cruel or harmful to any other humans, at the same time i wont be told that he did not do any good for anyone, it is an insight into the real thinking of a man and not just the soundbites we get from the news, if you ever really want to understand someone, you should try and read something written by them,

The Green book – Muammar Gaddafi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green ... r_Gaddafi)

I will post links to the other books I have recommended also, You can find them in PDF online, if you cant I am sure I can send you one if you want to PM me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_of_Perception
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczy ... Its_Future