[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ambience tool - LMMS • Forums

Ambience tool

Find a song that you like or that inspires you? Post it here.
Post a reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stumbled over a webpage that let you build ambience, with amo rain thunder and waves
There are a collection of free elements, so buying the paid version, is not necessary
Try it out here:
https://asoftmurmur.com/
Thanks Musikbear, i am looking to make a four track ambient EP as it happens.
OMG, I can't believe that such a tool exists. I listen to ambient music all the time, it helps me to stay focus and especially when I work with coding, I can't even express how grateful I am :D Studying + ambient music is a magical experience and feeling :D
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable