I love imagine dragons!

Find a song that you like or that inspires you? Post it here.
I love the composing skills of the imagine dragons and they inspired me a lot in making my own music...

The best Imagine Dragon's song for me is Radioactive, followed by:
Bleeding out
It's time
Demons
I bet my life

A thing to say tho is that they need to remaster them, you can't hear them with loud volume because they're so clipped :(
DomeNico Rotolo wrote:I love the composing skills of the imagine dragons and they inspired me a lot in making my own music...

Bleeding out
It's time
Demons
I bet my life

A thing to say tho is that they need to remaster them, you can't hear them with loud volume because they're so clipped :(
i like them to.

but they are mastered very well, you can make something mastered clip by jacking with the master volume. and speakers have limits too i think. so if you turn it all the way up, its gonna clip some.

could be speakers themselves.
Oh my gosh, nostalgia aside (I discovered their stuff right around when I started playing guitar, they were some of the first songs I ever learned), right? It's so interesting to listen to their studio stuff versus their live stuff, two totally different approached to their own songs. There should be a thread for non-production inspiration stuff.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
DomeNico Rotolo wrote:I love the composing skills of the imagine dragons and they inspired me a lot in making my own music...

Bleeding out
It's time
Demons
I bet my life

i like them to.

but they are mastered very well, you can make something mastered clip by jacking with the master volume. and speakers have limits too i think. so if you turn it all the way up, its gonna clip some.

could be speakers themselves.
I usually listen to imagine dragons on google play music and I just realized that that version is clippy... youtube one is better
Amplifying to the point of (or even beyond) clipping is pretty typical in the music industry. Seems everyone wants to be the loudest...